As part of the Kaydon Group, Florence Electric ranked as one of the "Best Places to Work" by the Boston Business Journal, our growth and success is directly linked to the dedication of our talented employees. Consider joining the Florence Electric team and be a part of some of the most exciting projects in the region. $2500 Sign on Bonus
- Cutting, bending and running electrical conduit materials.
- Assist in terminating electrical panes, set fixtures, outlets and various electrical devices.
- Responsible for all aspects of electrical wiring.
- Perform routine maintenance on electrical wiring and systems.
- Determines the steps necessary to assess an electrical situation using testing devices, blueprints and maps.
- Document testing results, observations, final diagnosis of the situation and steps taken to resolve issues for each job or situation.
- Follows established safety practices and procedures.
- Journeyman Electrician licensed in Massachusetts.
- Experience in Commercial and Industrial Construction.
- Well versed in electrical schematics and blueprints.
- Comfortable with electrical testing equipment.
- Well organized, motivated with a can-do attitude!
- Must have reliable transportation as travel is required.
• Full-Time career opportunity offering competitive wages
• Medical & Dental with Vison discounts available
• Life and AD&D coverage 100% employer paid with buy up options
• 401K with employer match
• Paid Time off & Paid Holidays
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Additional Voluntary benefits